12.10.2009

Feta Bruschetta Spread

This is a recipe that I adapted from a small restaurant called Cafe on Market in Camp Hill, PA (later renamed New Market Bistro and since closed). Bill and I went there for my birthday back in 2004. We ordered this appetizer and had to ask the waitress for the recipe, it was so good! And it's so incredibly simple. Here is my adaptation.



Ingredients:
  • 6 oz crumbled tomato-basil flavored feta cheese
  • 3 oz organic cream cheese
  • 3 oz organic butter, unsalted
  • Optional: 1 diced tomato for garnish


Directions:
  1. Cream together the feta, butter, and cream cheese.

  2. Scoop into small serving dish and garnish with diced tomatoes (I left the tomatoes out this time).

  3. Serve with garlic bagel chips, mini garlic toast, or crackers.



1 comment:

Lori said...

That looks really good! I need to try this for my next party. Thank you.